Tuesday 6 October 2015

It's My Turn!


It’s my turn-
to confuse the foolery
out of you!

It’s my turn
to be amused- 
at how naiive, 
you can be!

Yes, it’s my turn
for Karma
to bite me!

My turn My turn-

To turn off the lights,
and act like 
i’m asleep-
my turn to start a fight-
my turn to NOT give a fuck-

its my turn my turn-
my turn to play 
hopscotch on your heart-
my turn to
tear you apart-
AND
not give a fuck-
it
is
my turn my turn!

I know it looks bad,
right about now,

but after i break you-

it’ll shake you-

and you’ll realize you can do,
much better 
than this-

it’ll be YOUR turn to be pissed-

but for now-
it’s -
MY TURN!

my turn-
to watch you burn 
as I lie to your face-

and come home
a drunken disgrace-

call you someone else’s name-
it’s YOUR turn to blame 
and MY turn to play 
cupid's stupid heartbreak game. 


It’s my turn.....

Be PATIENT!!!
you will have yours…
but for now-
play along-

don’t make mine a bore-
I’m goin hard core
right now-
coz it’s my  muthafuckin’ turn
right now-

but as you wait for your turn, dear-
Go grab me a fuckin’ beer-

coz, It’s MY TURN!


By: Angel Uwamahoro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment